C# and Oracle...

From: Adam Norris <spam_at_slufact0ry.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 21:20:38 -0500

  Simply put, does anyone know a way that I can call a C# library's exposed methods from Oracle PL/SQL?

  I am currently working on a data transport between disconnected networks. One network is using Oracle/Powerbuilder and I am using C#/SQL...I was hoping to simplify my task by using the same C# library for the data exchange. Note that this library is going to be database unaware...it is just going to be used to format the file in a consistent manner across multiple installations.

  I know that I can use PB10 .NET Datawindow functionality to achieve this; however, the application might run too slow for this so I want to provide the option to drop the library in at the Oracle level and use native triggers to facilitate the data exchange.

  Any other ideas will be GREATLY welcomed...

  Thank You
  Adam Received on Fri Mar 11 2005 - 20:20:38 CST