Can't connect over VPN

From: Torry Slaton <tslaton_at_tcshealthcare.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 16:26:39 -0800

Does anyone know if there are problems connecting to an Oracle database over a VPN? We turned off the firewall software, we can connect to the physician machine using the IP address, but when we try and test a connection with Net Configuration Assistant or Net Manager it always times out.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Torry Received on Fri Mar 11 2005 - 18:26:39 CST