Re: Oracle timeout

From: Vox <vox_at_one.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:17:33 +0100

> This is feature of site ( application server Apache , IIS or what you
> are using )

Sorry, I have to be more exact. We don't have possibility to configure client. It is not our product.

Only chance for us to solve problem with long running query is to kick off client on the server side. Otherwise, client will get stucked for long time period. Received on Fri Mar 11 2005 - 05:17:33 CST