Re: Can I use an alias name is a where clause

From: Mark Townsend <markbtownsend_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:45:19 -0800

Serge Rielau wrote:

>> No ... that question would better be directed to Mr. Townsend as (A) I
>> do not, can not, and will not speak for Oracle Corp. and (B) I really
>> couldn't care less as I think the standard is worthless.

> If Mark doesn't asnwer, meybe Don Deutsch, Fred Zemke or Jim Melton (all
> Oracle) will oblige.

Hmm - I've now lost track of the question I'm supposed to be answering. But in fact I don't think there is a question here at all. And if there is, then I would refer to Sybrand's initial answer "That's just how it works". With an explanation as per Serge's post. Received on Thu Mar 10 2005 - 20:45:19 CST