Oracle 9iAS & IP address modification (on Windows)

From: auslaender <auslaender.ro_at_gmail.com>
Date: 10 Mar 2005 00:40:47 -0800

Hello!

Does anybody know what should I do in order to change the IP address on a Windows 2000 machine with Oracle 9iAS Rel2? One MUST have a fully qualified domain name (FQDN) specified for the installation of 9iAS to be successfully run, but what if I need to change the location (the subnet) of the server after the installation of the Application Server?

Many thanks,
A. Received on Thu Mar 10 2005 - 02:40:47 CST