Re: Transform text for IN clause?

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 15:33:56 -0800

Angrydot wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I have a text variable A = 't1:t2:t3' that I would like to use in the
> SQL IN clause (i.e. SELECT * FROM X WHERE c IN (A);).
>
> I tried REPLACE and TRANSFORM with no success. For example IN
>
> Is there a way to do this directly in the SQL statement and not using
> PL/SQL or VB?
>
> TIA
This is a totally meaningless question when posted to usenet groups dedicated to two different products where the solution will be competely different. You decide which product and then the version or no one should attempt to respond. Seems like you are either a student and/or just wasting people's time.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington