abt application server

From: <nandadba_at_gmail.com>
Date: 9 Mar 2005 00:14:43 -0800

hi all im nandakuamr working as a oracle DBA for past 2 months,in our company database in running on SUN server and application server is running on IBM server.My question is everything was going fine but suddenly the Forms Service abnormally closed and cant find a reason for it,if any one knows kindly suggest what to do and why its happening

bye Received on Wed Mar 09 2005 - 02:14:43 CST