SQL error during shutdown ..

From: zeb <spam_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 16:50:35 +0100

Hi,

Each evening, when I shutdown my database for cold backup I have the following:

 ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1
 ORA-01089: immediate shutdown in progress - no operations are permitted
 ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 2
 ORA-01089: immediate shutdown in progress - no operations are permitted

I tried to find the active sessions just before the shutdown but nothing other my own request.

How this can be ? any hints ?

Thanks in advance

Oracle 8.1.7.4
AIX 5.2 Received on Sat Mar 05 2005 - 09:50:35 CST