Re: Oracle Client Tools

From: Randy Harris <randy_at_SpamFree.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 14:29:12 GMT

http://download.oracle.com/otn/nt/instantclient/instantclient-basic-win32-10.1.0.3-20050113.zip

> > otn.oracle.com (requires a free login), downloads section.
> > Look for the instant client

http://www.oracle.com/technology/tech/oci/instantclient/instantclient.html

Suggest you read the 4 "Installation Steps" at the bottom of this page. Pay particular attention to step 1.

--
Randy Harris
(tech at promail dot com)