Re: How do I configure dbca (10.1.0.3.0 Std. Ed. on linux) ?

From: <jdevroberto_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2 Mar 2005 19:26:07 -0800

> It should be smart enough to detect your DB?
yep.
Actually it does; it just cant connect using whatever connection string it creates under the covers. It does display the name of my DB tho.

> What does DBCA have to do with an existing database?
According to the documentation,
I may use DBCA to setup OEM DB Control.
Like you, I used to assume DBCA was used only to setup a new DB.

-moi Received on Wed Mar 02 2005 - 21:26:07 CST