Re: Data Dict v/s System.dbf ?

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 18:38:36 -0800

Mark D Powell wrote:

> Hari, start the reading Sybrand suggested with the Concepts manual
> where you should find that the two terms: system.dbf and Data
> Dictionary are not synonyms. Though though the true base tables for
> the data dictionary are housed in the datafiles that are allocated to
> the system tablespace there is a huge difference between the two
> concepts.
>
> HTH -- Mark D Powell --

And to, I hope, gently pile on ... Hari I no longer try to help you as it has become my impression that you think this usenet group is your personal tutorial. No need to do any reading or work ... just ask us.

That I ignore you is not significant in and of itself. But burn out a few others and you'll be treading water with the sharks.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington