Re: Would be really nice if...

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 2 Mar 2005 16:51:28 -0800

Haximus wrote:
> "Ed Prochak" <ed.prochak_at_magicinterface.com> wrote in message
> > Nice reply (really).
> >
> > .
> > Well I may not agree with you, but this thread has sure generated
some
> > lively discussion. And for that I thank you.
> >
> > Have a good day.
>
> And thanks for your comment Ed, I appreciate it. I like to drop in
on a
> group once in a while and stir things up a bit, perhaps just to
remind
> people that there is no hierarchy on Usenet, that posters do not have

Or perhaps you are the definition of a troll.

> hold their hands up just for permission to ask questions or make
comments...
> as the wannabe newsgroup cops (the "DBA" experts) would have us all
do. I
> know this type all too well, they were too short to get accepted by
the
> local police academy, and we all have to suffer their lifelong
projections
> of inadequacy.

Netcopping a group like this is a necessary evil, and I for one thank those who take the time to do it. We don't need more trolls, that's for sure. Why don't you go poke up
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.fan.karl-malden.nose/msg/4fcc7119aaf48eae?dmode=source if you want some attention.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.