Re: Event 'db file seq. read' stuck for hours on the same file#/block# ?

From: Haximus <e_at_t.me>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 23:39:38 GMT

> The onus is not on us to demonstrate that you have been repeatedly
> posted advice that wanders blindly between dead-wrong and outright
> dangerous.
>
> Pointing out to others that the bridge is out is sufficient for them to
> avoid driving off the cliff.

"have been repeatedly posted advice..." talk about "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US" English skills. Time to drop the Oracle stuff and go for some remedial language studies, or lose the bad translator.

Anyhow, I'm not going anywhere no matter how much you gobble or crow, so you'll just have to filter or ignore me. There's no hierarchy here and I don't have to hold my hand up for permission to speak, especially not from a couple of guys who were too short for the police academy. Received on Wed Mar 02 2005 - 17:39:38 CST