Re: Would be really nice if...

From: Haximus <e_at_t.me>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 05:50:08 GMT

"Ed Prochak" <ed.prochak_at_magicinterface.com> wrote in message news:1109700567.411113.149920_at_f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> Nice reply (really).
>
> .
> Well I may not agree with you, but this thread has sure generated some
> lively discussion. And for that I thank you.
>
> Have a good day.

And thanks for your comment Ed, I appreciate it. I like to drop in on a group once in a while and stir things up a bit, perhaps just to remind people that there is no hierarchy on Usenet, that posters do not have to hold their hands up just for permission to ask questions or make comments... as the wannabe newsgroup cops (the "DBA" experts) would have us all do. I know this type all too well, they were too short to get accepted by the local police academy, and we all have to suffer their lifelong projections of inadequacy. Received on Tue Mar 01 2005 - 23:50:08 CST