Which Linux for Oracle 9i on AMD Opteron?

From: NetComrade <netcomradeNSPAM_at_bookexchange.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 17:17:55 GMT

If you had a choice between RH and SuSe which one would you pick?

I found a post that says that Oracle develops on SuSe, but given that we will most likely be running Veritas on Linux, so far RH AS 3.0 is the only choice.

However, I was curious if there is a comparison between the two somewhere from an Oracle Admin perspective.

Thanks
We use Oracle 8.1.7.4 and 9.2.0.5 on Solaris 2.7 boxes remove NSPAM to email Received on Tue Mar 01 2005 - 11:17:55 CST