Re: OMLET: Get Intimate with Oracle Internals

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 08:31:59 -0800

Carlos wrote:

>>>Oh and their children are both stupid and ugly.

> I hope you are joking.

No it is absolutely true. Clinical research performed at the Karolinska Institute in Sweden has conclusively proven that spammers have children that are both stupid and ugly. ;-)

>>>I will NEVER ... EVER ... apologize for going after a spammer.

> It is not a matter of WHAT (going after a spammer), but a matter of
> HOW (you do it).
> Show us that the 'edu' in your address stands for 'education'.
>
> Cheers.
>
> Carlos.

I do with almost every post. Any time you doubt the .edu stands for education feel free to go to http://www.psoug.org. Five free days of donating my time to the public for no-charge education day events with Oracle just in the next month. Then click on the link to Morgan's Library. All written solely for the purpose of education and made available to the public for free.

I look forward to your frequent educational contributions to the community too.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington