Re: Question re basic replication

From: John Leslie <johnleslie_at_madasafish.com>
Date: 1 Mar 2005 01:01:56 -0800

Why do I want to initiate the refresh from the master site?

Bascically because there will be a person at the master site who is responsible for the data in the master tables. They would like to be able to update the master tables and test the application before explicitly releasing the updated tables to the snapshot sites.

John