Re: OMLET: Get Intimate with Oracle Internals

From: Haximus <e_at_t.me>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 23:05:38 GMT

DA Morgan wrote:

> Haximus wrote:

>> DA Morgan wrote:

>>>If SPAM has a racial profile I plead guilty. I am prejudice against
>>>spammers. All of them. Red ones, white ones, green ones, purple ones,
>>>yellow ones, all of them. They are the scum of the earth and deserve
>>>to be publicly humiliated and abused. Oh and their children are both
>>>stupid and ugly.
>>>
>>>This is NOT about race Carlos ... it is about SPAM! Get it? If you
>>>missed my criticism of Oracle Corp. when it spammed us try looking
>>>it up at google. I will NEVER ... EVER ... apologize for going after
>>>a spammer.
>>>
>>>But thank you for asking.  ;-)
>>

>> Did you tell Oracle to go back home on the boat?  No, you implied with
>> this comment that you are prejudiced against immigrants and foreigners.
>>
>> Nice try though.

> Advertising your ignorance in public isn't going to impress anyone:
> Least of all me.
>
> SPAMlet should perhaps be renamed SCAMlet.
>
> How many of the tsunami victims were fed by the last scam?
>
> Why would any sane person believe that an offer from this spammer, to
> send people to India, would include a round-trip ticket? Will you
> personally guarantee the legitimacy of this offer with your funds?
>
> And racial? I don't think so. I'd be equally unimpressed if the fraud
> he was perpetrating was to send people to my home town.

Of course, you don't have a single fact to support anything you've just claimed.... just pure speculation on your behalf. I don't like spam or spammers... that's what filters are for, but I despise racism and your comment stinks of it. Trying to do a little CYA? Received on Mon Feb 28 2005 - 17:05:38 CST