new to Oracle's miracle.

From: oracle.is.a.miracle <open.by.source_at_gmail.com>
Date: 28 Feb 2005 04:50:16 -0800

Hello Everybody,

I am student of Computer Applications Vth semester. I am learning ORACLE for the first time. I wanna practice Oracle Database Admin. tasks but I have only a single computer system. So which version of ORACLE should I use and also which Guides to prefer.
Also the query system of-course SQL*PLUS and PL/SQL I wanna study them also.
Please help this Beginner in the Oracle's World!

Great Bye to all Readers! Received on Mon Feb 28 2005 - 06:50:16 CST