exp/imp on different OS.

From: F. David <david_at_uke.uni-hamburg.de>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 13:52:11 +0100

Hello,

because I never did an exp/imp between Windows and Linux, I would like to ask you wether it is possible to do an export on Windows, ftp or scp the file to a Linux- Server and import it there into the Oracle Database. Versions of the DB are both 9iR2. Thanks for help
F. David Received on Fri Feb 25 2005 - 06:52:11 CST