Splitting MS Access Database

From: <premmehrotra_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 24 Feb 2005 13:19:31 -0800

 have an access 2000 database which has several levels of security defined, i.e., certain users can only see certain forms, run certain reports.

I am splitting this database in front end and back end. I want to move back end to Oracle. I don't know where security is stored in Access.

Will access users see only he forms/reports they have been authorized after the move to Oracle. I can limit database access to Oracle by creating different Oracle users, but my question is what happens to front end security after the split.

Thanks,

Prem Received on Thu Feb 24 2005 - 15:19:31 CST