Re: Oracle VMWARE aware?

From: ppcdev <ppcdev_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 22 Feb 2005 14:55:45 -0800

I've lastly installed Oracle 10g Entreprise Edition on a VMWARE Win 2000 and Oracle Mobile Server on the XP Pro machine and this worked well with mobile clients such as Pocket PC 2003 and PalmOS (Tungsten, Zire...). I've also tested Oracle 9i on VMWARE and Oracle Lite 9i on XP Pro and this was working also with many mobile clients. I find VMWARE is great for simulating Oracle multi-platforms architectures...