Re: Subquery Question

From: Paul Izzo <paul.izzo_at_mosca-ag.com>
Date: 22 Feb 2005 04:59:05 -0800

  Thanks Sybrand for your concerns I've since removed all "test" replies. This query that we're attempting is futile because my boss changed his mind.

  I'd like to thank everyone for their help on the subject.

  The new query is a bit more strange but I'll open up a seperate thread on this one. Received on Tue Feb 22 2005 - 06:59:05 CST