Re: Oracle VMWARE aware?

From: <lambu999_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 22 Feb 2005 04:26:49 -0800

The case of one listener for multiple Oracle instances in different ver of oracle: Do we copy one specific listener.ora file to some common directory and make all the modifications there and then set the TNS_ADMIN env variable? Is that enough or do we need to do anything more ? Does it apply to sqlnet.ora and tnsnames.ora? (can someone please suggest a book/manual for learning more)

Thanks. Received on Tue Feb 22 2005 - 06:26:49 CST