I need a little information about Oracle Lite...

From: mcode <microcode2004_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 22 Feb 2005 03:10:56 -0800

Hello

On this screen :
http://download-uk.oracle.com/docs/cd/B14156_01/doc/B14138/html/quickstart.htm

At point 4.3.3, point 6, it is written : "On the Oracle Lite Software Update window, click Install to install the Transport Demo (Transport_WIN32) on your system."

But what is the Oracle Lite Software Update window ? I don't see this screen after "msyncing"...

Thank you Received on Tue Feb 22 2005 - 05:10:56 CST