Re: Oracle Performance Tuning

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 01:39:42 +1100

sane apparently said,on my timestamp of 20/02/2005 10:41 PM:

> well what im trying to find out is, how do i know the subject area :)
> aside from reading the oracle curriculum, is there anything i can do?

Have a look at the online manuals on performance tuning. They can't ask you questions that are outside of those. There are also heaps of sites out there that discuss the methodologies, tips, techniques, etc. Have a look around.

> dont have that much experience in oracle!

That has never stopped anyone from becoming OCP. Hang in there.

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto