Oracle Performance Tuning

From: sane <moustafa.mahmoud_at_gmail.com>
Date: 20 Feb 2005 02:51:26 -0800

Hi everyone.

I am trying to get my OCP in DBA. I sat for two exams: Introduction to SQL, and the DBA Fundamentals 1. I have passed both and i'm now an OCA. But while giving one of the exams, i had a friend giving the Performance Tuning exam and he failed. He said it was very difficult and it's very different from the questions in the braindumps (unlike the other exams which were just extracts from the dumps i saw). I am scheduled to begin taking lessons in Performance Tuning next week in the Oracle Academy (which is 5 days, 8 hours per day). What i am asking is, if i take the lessons and solve the braindumps, is it possible to sit and pass the Performance Tuning exam? I would really hate to lose $125 because that's a lot of money for me. Please advise me.

Best regards,
sane Received on Sun Feb 20 2005 - 04:51:26 CST