Re: Help ! - How to resync sequence numbers to a table (Oracle)

From: Zer0Frequency <zer0frequency_at_gmail.com>
Date: 18 Feb 2005 10:32:04 -0800

Norm,

Thank, actually that is what I did. But now I am considering another approach. Since the sequences don't play a role during the data load, why bother.

Once all the data is loaded - I will probably just drop them - and then recreate them starting after the max id from the loaded data.

Zer0Frequency Received on Fri Feb 18 2005 - 12:32:04 CST