Re: Oracle Enterprise manager: http://n2k.bot.com:5501/em/

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: 18 Feb 2005 04:23:42 -0800

Mark Bole wrote:
> In your $ORACLE_HOME/install directory, there should be a file called

> portlist.ini. For my default installation, the port number is 5500,
not
> 5501.
>
> -Mark Bole

I'd definitely look at this, but it would seem possible that 5501 is being blocked by a firewall. If it was the incorrect port you should either get an error of some description (404 OR a dns lookup failure) or else the default page from the other webserver running on that port.

Niall Received on Fri Feb 18 2005 - 06:23:42 CST