Oracle 10G RELEASE 1 ON HP UNIX

From: <premmehrotra_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 17 Feb 2005 19:38:44 -0800

I have not yet seen Oracle 10G release 2. Is Oracle 10G stable (release 1) stable enough to be used on HP UNIX in production environment.

We are also using ORACLE 10G RAC. I am assuming we will ask HP UNIX To set up a cluster. Is that all I need from HP UNIX and Oracle provides everything else such as OCFS. How stable is OCFS on HP UNIX or do we need Veritas Cluster.

Really appreciate any Reponses. I have looked in the past on Metalink certified Oracle RAC configuration on HP UNIX but I wanted opinions of those who are using Oracle RAC on HP UNIX.

Thanks,

Prem Received on Thu Feb 17 2005 - 21:38:44 CST