Re: Data Guard question

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 17 Feb 2005 17:46:15 -0800

Ram wrote:

>Why is it that Replication not listed there in MAA? Has there been
anything different when it comes to Replication in 9i? (Not keeping up with changes)

That _is_ pretty strange. I had intended to also put a link to replication (from concepts or somewhere) but ran out of time while composing the post (I'm doing several simultaneous upgrades, so have periods of waiting followed by periods of everything waiting for me).

Re: Anurag's 2 cents:

My first reaction was replication sounded like the closest match to what the OP said, but I think he has to analyze the situation with respect to costs and actual requirements... so your advice is right on the money.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/can/press/html/2005_02_14_jeansonne.html