Re: DBA user in Oracle conflicts during migration

From: TheanKeong <theankeong_at_gmail.com>
Date: 17 Feb 2005 17:24:27 -0800

Thanks Jim for the advice,

I have given this a deep thought also, but the fact of having to revisit all my program codes to change the SQL statements is simply a task i cant imagine to be possible due to the complexity of my program. I have thousands of such statements refering dba as the owner of the DB in my program, the effort to revisit each one will take eternity.

Is there any other options besides this one ? (i know i am clinging on false hope here, but hope its worth a shot)

Thanks
TheanKeong Received on Thu Feb 17 2005 - 19:24:27 CST