DBMS_FEATURE_USAGE

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:03:29 -0800

While flying from Atlanta back to Seattle last night I unwound the undocumented 10g package DBMS_FEATURE_USAGE and built a working demo that I have posted to Morgan's Library.

Running this demo may be of little interest to anyone except from a purely academic standpoint ... but every production DBA should be very aware of what it is, what it does, and what it is collecting.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington