Re: Problem while installing Oracle Mobile Server

From: mcode <microcode2004_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 17 Feb 2005 08:34:55 -0800

Which ports must be opened on the oracle 10g database, for a mobile server (on another machine) to be able to create a mobile server repository in the oracle 10g database ?

With port 1521 only, opened on the remote oracle 10g database, the mobile server repository cannot be installed... In this case, only a version without mobile server repository can be installed... And after starting the oc4j http listener, when I try to access to mobile server with http://mymobileservername:80/webtogo then I have the following message :

Error instantiating web-application
No application named 'mobileserver' found in the server

Thank you for any help Received on Thu Feb 17 2005 - 10:34:55 CST