Re: Job starting problem

From: Wojtek Wawrzyniak <wojciech.wawrzyniak_at_quantum.pl>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:51:02 +0100

> What does the view USER_JOBS tell you about this job? Is it broken?
> What are the values for NEXT_DATE and NEXT_SEC? Have you tried
> increasing job_queue_processes?
>

> David Fitzjarrell

I notice that just after restart database all existing jobs are executed, but on the NEXT_DATE again nothing.. (after that BROKEN=N, the FAILURES=0, NEXT_DATE / NEXT_SEC and LAST_DATE / LAST_SEC are set correctly, but does not change anymore)..
Normally when I create new job (of course with commit) it has: BROKEN=N, the FAILURES=NULL, NEXT_DATE / NEXT_SEC points to the same date as when job was created, for examle yesterday created job has '2005-02-16 10:27:56' / '10:27:56' and this values does not change, fields LAST_DATE / LAST_SEC are empty..
The job_queue_processes param was set to 3,4 and 5 -does nothing..

Wojtek Wawrzyniak Received on Thu Feb 17 2005 - 03:51:02 CST