Re: How to manually insert a binary file in a blob field

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 21:49:08 +1100

mcode apparently said,on my timestamp of 16/02/2005 9:35 PM:

Duh?

Let me see if you understand my version (with apologies to DA):

go to site:
http://www.psoug.org

click on "Morgan's Library" on the left

on the resulting page, click on "DBMS_LOB" a bit further down.

or
click on Intermedia Audio

or

click on Intermedia Video

Ah yes: you MUST read what shows up in the screen, and scroll beyond the bottom of the page. You can do that, can't you?...