Auditing / tracing Oracle environment...

From: Kalle <kminerva_at_jippii.fi>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 05:11:14 GMT

Hi all,

we have an ongoing project where our security guys are urging us to give proposals what to audit and/or trace concerning Oracle servers and instances..

Do you have any guidelines, what you are tracing/auditing on your Oracle environments...

I would appreciate any hints, links etc...

Thank you in advance....

Kalle Received on Tue Feb 15 2005 - 23:11:14 CST