APOLOGY for spam (ANOUNCEMENT: zsplit, unzsplit: free linux tools....)

From: <jurij_at_device-image.de>
Date: 15 Feb 2005 12:34:41 -0800

Dear all,
the policy of device-image-project is not to send unsolicited e-mail. I apologize for any inconvenience my action may have caused you. I am very sorry about spamming this.. I have read through many newsgroups before that. I thought that this was an acceptable way of marketing because I found some postings which were close to the subject of device-image-project. I would like to ensure that this does not happen again.

Regards,
Jurij Received on Tue Feb 15 2005 - 14:34:41 CST