Re: Do we have practice database available?

From: Andy Hassall <andy_at_andyh.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 22:20:24 +0000

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:43:08 -0500, "Jay Park" <park74_at_purdue.edu> wrote:

 [ Please don't post HTML. ]

>Do we have any database server available to student that I can either
>create database or make my account with create object privilege ( I am
>not sure whether this term is right.. I almost quit programming four
>years ago when Oracle had version 8i..)

 Oracle 10g is freely downloadable for non-production usage, and comes with several example schemas. It'll run adequately for learning on any recent version of Windows (i.e. 2000 or XP Pro). Go to: http://otn.oracle.com

--
Andy Hassall / <andy@andyh.co.uk> / <http://www.andyh.co.uk>
<http://www.andyhsoftware.co.uk/space> Space: disk usage analysis tool