Do we have practice database available?

From: Jay Park <park74_at_purdue.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:43:08 -0500

Hi, folks

Do we have any database server available to student that I can either create database or make my account with create object privilege ( I am not sure whether this term is right.. I almost quit programming four years ago when Oracle had version 8i..)

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Received on Mon Feb 14 2005 - 15:43:08 CST