LTRIM or TRIM Function

From: Paul Izzo <paul.izzo_at_mosca-ag.com>
Date: 14 Feb 2005 01:14:28 -0800

 I would like to automatically write a users e-mail address based off of the first letter of the user's first name combined with the user's last name. Ex. Bob Smith = bsmith, Sally Jones = sjones etc...

I don't know which function to use RTRIM or TRIM to take just the first letter of the user's first name.

Does anyone know how to go about this? Received on Mon Feb 14 2005 - 03:14:28 CST