Re: Activate SQL logging

From: Mark A <nobody_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 07:51:19 -0700

"Niall Litchfield" <niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com> wrote in message news:420f00a6$0$19161

> I don't think you deserved that answer at all, had the response been
version
> specific I'd expect that you would have been called on it. Suggesting DB2
> for a question *only* posed in an Oracle forum is either unhelpful or
> trolling in my view. I'm certainly sure that if I suggested transportable
> tablespaces as a data transfer technique in an ibm forum I would rightly
be
> picked up on it.

Probably not, but Mark Townsend and Daniel Morgan does the exact same thing in the DB2 newsgroup all the time (including very recent posts). But they both go further than what I did, and start making derogatory comments in the DB2 newsgroup about how difficult it is to things in DB2 compared to Oracle (which are usually not true).

So I will stop when they stop it. Received on Sun Feb 13 2005 - 08:51:19 CST