Re: Db2, Oracle, SQL Server

From: Serge Rielau <srielau_at_ca.ibm.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 01:48:43 -0500

Daniel,

Do you pay the flight? And please chalk it up to ignorance. It is sadly true that I have three sources of data:
* Online docs

But rather than offering me things I'm unlikely to take up why not teach me in the same fashion as I teach Mark T. in c.d.ibm-db2? Right here, for the benefit of all and in the same objective, professional manner I presume you bring towards your students (even if they have been suffering the hardship of having to use a competitive product thud far)

Cheers
Serge

--
Serge Rielau