Re: SQL request for beginner

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 12 Feb 2005 09:21:38 -0800

Kevin wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm sorry, I'm an Oracle and SQL language beginner.
> I search the SQL requests, step by step procedure, to connect on a
Oracle
> database.
> Someone can be help me please ?
> Thanks.

What's your question exactly? Are you having trouble connecting into an oracle database?

Supply some more details if you want to succeed in this question such as:

What oracle database are you trying to connect into? Did you install oracle on your own machine and if so what version of oracle and what kind of machine? If you are trying to connect into an oracle database at work or that someone else setup have you tried contacting the proper people for assistance?

What tools are you using to connect into oracle with?

What username and password are you trying to use?

What error messages if any are you receiving? Received on Sat Feb 12 2005 - 11:21:38 CST