Discoverer OSAGENT and Redhat 3.0

From: Nick <npolite_at_NOSPAMMONKEYS.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 09:26:52 -0500

Hello All,

      I thought I'd run this by someone in here since Oracle doesn't officially support Discoverer 4.0 with Redhat 3.0 AS. After Installing 9iAS R1 I have been able to get Oracle Reports to work using LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.4.1. I have patched both Oracle Reports to Patch 16 and Discoverer to 4.1.48 and have been able to get everything but the OSAgent to execute. When I manually try calling the osagent.sh from the vbroker/bin directory, I am getting a segmentation fault. I only saw one metalink article on this but it wasn't very helpful. Has anyone been able to resolve this problem?

Thanks,
Nick Received on Fri Feb 11 2005 - 08:26:52 CST