Urgent..Oracle Recover from Crashed OS

From: <arijitchatterjee123_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: 11 Feb 2005 00:49:45 -0800

Dear Sir,
I have a query in oracle but I don't know how much foolish it is!!! In my company who ever was the previous dba didn't take any backup of the DB.Yesterday only the OS crashed.Even I don't know the oracle Version ..think within 7i to 8i.Now the problem is if I reinstall the os I will get back all my DB files but I need the help how should Only information Os is Windows NT 4.0
I recover my DB.First of all is it possible? If yes please help me out.
Regards
Arijit Chatterjee Received on Fri Feb 11 2005 - 02:49:45 CST