Re: invalid objects and partitioning

From: mr <rangwalamustafa_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 10 Feb 2005 06:40:32 -0800

Daniel,

   We are using oracle 8.1.7.2. The attempt is to always have local indexes but sometimes developers accidentely create global indexes. These global indexes are dropped and their local equivalents are then created.

   I have searched asktom in vain. Possible I have the wrong keywords in my query. Could you send me the link to the article you are referring to. That would be much appreciated.

-MR Received on Thu Feb 10 2005 - 08:40:32 CST