Changing DBCA template

From: <agonenil_at_gmail.com>
Date: 10 Feb 2005 05:27:45 -0800

Hi ,
I think of using DBCA as primary tool to install our database. I've look on the xml file (*.dbc) which is been used by the DBCA. It seems very easy to add a new template to the database.

But I've some questions:

  1. How to I compress files in order for the DBCA to use them (tar ? , zip ?)
  2. How do I add variables ( There is a section in the xml , but not one example) ?

Thanks for the effort,

Amihay ,
Ectel DBA Received on Thu Feb 10 2005 - 07:27:45 CST