Re: newbie blues

From: barrett bonden <arthurheyman_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 16:55:24 -0500

Kind of you - ( and I will note that "niewbie blues"got your attention )

I'm now told that "password expired" This I can try on my own , now that you've pointed the way , but I do wonder what you make of the other issues I posted about -

 "emctl start dbconsole" fails with "env var ORACLE_SID does not exist"

Under services I don't see SID DBconsle ... It's surely installed and running ...I see other oracle services and the admin assistant is there, though how to use it is unclear ....