Re: OEM, Or10

From: Van Messner <messner1_at_NOSPAMbestweb.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 10:28:40 -0500

As the others said, the Java version is on the client CD...

The web interface is certainly different and in some ways less convenient to use. But, there is an awful lot in there as you start to poke around. I'd suggest keeping it and playing with it from time to time. It takes awhile to appreciate just how much fuinctionality has been added.

Van